Saturday 9 January 2016

From one bed to another!

My mum has been very lax at helping me blog, but she was reminded today when a highlight came up on her facebook page.

A tremendous amount has happened since my last blog my 2 feline friends have passed away which means I now have the full run of the house, so when I am not here

Mum says I'm a very lazy sausage!






After breakfast and my morning constitutional, I sneak up the stairs and creep into my mums bed!!!




Mum speaking here, there is no creeping involved its like a very loud gallop up the stairs! Then a huge 'plonk' on the bed, a bit of digging to make sure he can get under the duvet!! Then a lick on my back to let me know he is there then he will settle down!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your Mum is lucky to have you, Mr. D. What a handsome fellow you are. How would Mum manage without you helping her sleep, and supervising her?

    ReplyDelete