Saturday 11 January 2014

Long & Low

The problem with being Long & Low is the mud!!! We live in between 3 working farms, one of them being the biggest dairy farm in the UK. An equestrian centre, just down the road, 2 riding schools and numerous other horse stables in the area which results in lots of  'muck on the roads!

I don't 'do' fields as I don't like 'wet & soggy'.

I don't 'do' rain, I don't like getting wet!
When we go walkies I will trot along avoiding the puddles and mud at all costs, even walking in the middle of the road, which gets me told off. Well I don't have Wellies do I. Then because I have been made to walk in the mud and the puddles I have to go through this.............


Bathtime..


but then  get cuddles in a nice warm towel


Mummy always moans about the state of the bath afterwards, but if they will insist on walking a long and low dog round a working village what do they expect. I say serves them right!!


What I LOVE is warmth, sun, radiators, fires the old Rayburn I miss sooooooooooooo much, knees, blankets, duvets. I just can't get enough.

Here I am sat on top of a kidney shaped dressing table to take the best advantage of the sun available. To get here I went via the sofa to a chair then onto the dressing table.

This was the best place, in front of the Rayburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment