Thursday 9 January 2014

Disguised

Sorry for the lack of posts it has been really rather hectic here.
On the Saturday before Christmas my luvly Kafin went 'oop north' to get her Nana, who has been in and out of hospital this year, its a long story so will shorten it.....
phone call, Nana in hospital coughing up loads of blood..
Mum phones Tori to come and look after me..
Mum & Dad leave then break down????
Mums sister also on her way from Sussex..
After 2 hour wait car is fixed so Mum carries on...
1 hour later phone call to say Nana discharged from hospital (to much warfarin!!)
Mum & Dad turn round as sister is nearly there!
Nana brought down for Crimbo next day, still coughing blood but not as bad.
Christmas was very stressful for my Mummy lots and lots went on, but its over now and we survived!

Anyway I wanted to share my 'blankie' with you. It has holes in but is still lovely and warm, best of all I can disguise myself and no one knows I am there!!


I like to keep my mummy on her toes and find new places to sleep, especially as she always tidies 'blankie' away. I tried to get it down from here but it wouldn't come so I went to it.


As we live in a tiny cottage. every nook and krany has things in and behind the sofa is no different, so I got myself comfy and went to sleep.


When they came looking for me, I stayed very still and never moved so they couldn't find me. It was very funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment