Friday 20 December 2013

Mud bath

I love walks! Although I am not a fan if it is raining and cold! My Mummy thinks I'm a silly dog but when you are this short with a long belly close to the ground, it can get rather chilly! 
I much prefer being a hot dog than a chilly dog!!!
Anyway I had a lovely walk today but got covered in mud! I usually walk around the puddles but mud you can't really avoid and I've been told it's good for the paws!! 
My daddy always takes me on the muddiest walks too it's great fun! I meet giant black and white dogs that make a funny moo sound! And these fluffy white toys that baa at me! The flying things are my favourite though and are my favourite to chase! They come out when you least expect it and I try to chase them but they always go the opposit way to me!!! 
This is me after my walk, my mummy loves me so much she decided to wrap me up warm and give me cuddles which are my fav!!!
Talk about lulled into a false sense of security!! 
You will never guess what she did to me next!! 

She put me in the big white water bowl, sprayed me with water! And covered me in these tickely fuzzy things (which for the record don't taste very nice!).

I was a good boy though as my daddy gave me nice cuddles and carried me to safety!! 
I do love my daddy he makes bath times fun! He always rubs me dry and tickles me after my bath! 

And then he rubs my chin which I love! 
My Kafin always laughs at me after my bath she thinks I'm really funny and fluffy! I think I look rather handsome!! 
Anyone for a mud bath???
Mum wasn't too impressed with the mess! Apparently this is just from me! But I'm not the only one who went out in the mud and how can some much mud come from little short me?!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment