Monday 16 December 2013

Quackers for quack quack!

Today was a very special day!
2 years ago my Kafin and Eddie brought me a quack quack from a charity shop!
I do love my toys especially soft toys and squeaky toys! 
I love to chew them and throw them around and kill them! The best part is chewing the white fluff as this is the most tasty! However my mummy human always takes it away from me! I think she likes to eat it for herself!! 
Where was I...oh yes so 2 years ago I had a quack quack it was a Christmas present and became my most favoritist toy! We would go everywhere together and it was my longest lasting toy! 
But back early this year my quack quack was chewed open and mummy took it for herself and put it in a big green box like thing outside which the yellow humans took away in a big zoomy thing on wheels! I barked at them but they didn't notice me and quack quack was gone forever it was a sad day :(
I barked at the yellow humans each day in hope of them returning my quack quack but I don't think they speak doglish!!
I was starting to lose hope until today...Today my humans brought me a new quack quack! 
They told me they found it in another charity shop, but I don't believe them. For one why would someone donate all these quack quacks and not want to keep them for themselves! And two it is so much like my old quack quack it must be the same...we have been reunited!!
Quack quack is my most favourite and I promise to look after him and lick him and chew him. I will not let the yellow space humans take him away in their zoomy thing on wheels! 
We will be friends forever. Love you quack quack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment