Sunday 15 December 2013

Feeling 'elf ful!

Well today has been exhausting! My humans decided they wanted to 'Spring Clean' the entire house! (Do they not realise it is still very much winter! I should know as I am having to make an extra effort to find warm and snuggerly places to sleep in!) 
Anyway...they were painting and cleaning and hoovering and sorting! It was exhausting to watch, so I was extra helpful and spent the day on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket.
 Just as Sundays should be!
I did help a little bit! Especially when they got out my favourite rug! It is big and red (my fav colour!) and I love to roll around underneath it and chew my bone on it (even though I'm not allowed to)! Maybe this is why they don't get it out as much anymore?! 
Anyway I must have been a good little helper as mum has brought me and elf outfit! 

I do like it although I'm not to sure about the ears!! At least I think they are ears or possibly eye defenders as they kept falling over my eyes so I couldn't see. Mum said I look cute but I quite like my own ears. Can I still be an elf with just my own ears? 
Anyway it has been an exhausting day as a little helper do I'm off to my favourite place, bed! Goodnight all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment