Thursday 19 December 2013

It's a wrap...

Pppsssttt over here.....under the table!! Shhh don't tell anyone it's mayhem here and I am having to hide!!! The humans have been going round and wrapping up all sorts of things in sparkley paper and putting them in boxes and tying bows around things...I have had to hide for fear that they might wrap me! 

I don't fancy being a sausage roll!!! 
And anyway why would you want to wrap things in paper?! Especially food?! It just makes the food taste funny!! Anyway it had been exhausting staying out of there way! So I just passed out in front of the nice warm radiator!! 

This way I could keep a listen out for the red man who is always bringing me big presents which my mummy never let's me open! I know he is bringing them for me because I always greet him with a cheery bark! How else would he know someone is here to leave presents for?! The humans are so quiet they would never get any presents if it wasn't for me letting the red man know we are here!! 
I think he brings extra presents because I wear the same colour as him! He obviously has good taste as red is my favourite colour! 
Oh no!!!! I sat around for too long!!! They got me...
It's not even red!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment