Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday invasions!

Now I'm not sure about all you other sausages out there but my pet humans have some very strange goings ons! 
Sundays are run around the house with strange objects day! 
I personally am very good at running round the house with all kinds of objects! But the humans don't seem to like these objects as they are trying to invade my house!!! I like to call them DOGs Dangerous Oblong Gizmo-a-bobs!!
These DOGs can be very sneaky, therefore I am chief supervisor....
However, the DOGs are very naughty and I have to intervene as they can be too much for the humans sometimes! 
This DOG tries to suck my teeth out but luckily I am too quick for him! 
Others have extra spikey brizzles and the humans have to wrestle it round the floor and it is always trying to take away my secret stash of biscuits from under the cupboards!!! 
I keep my distance from this one as the brizzles hurt my tongue!! 
The final one hisses and has smoke coming out of it, it is really scary so me and my Kafin hide together so that it can't find us!! 

I have nightmares that they will invade us sometimes when the humans aren't around to wrestle them......Do any other sausages out there have a problem with invading DOGs? 





No comments:

Post a Comment